LDS

"If"

I was reading through some poems I found the other day and then my Sunday School teacher shared one of them and it really inspired me. It's called If by Rudyard Kipling. I really loved it because it made me think about how I see others and how I see myself. Often we compare ourselves to others based on what they have, or how they look and it can ruin us and our relationships. It would do us all good if we could stop comparing ourselves and dwelling so much on what other people think of us and instead try to develop ourselves into the people we are meant to become. I like how this poem talks about all the stuff we can do and how it can make us a better person. There are also a lot of qualities here that I want to develop. And I know that if I am able to do so, I will have a lot more fulfilling life and feel better about myself. I hope this poem inspires you as much as it did me. 

"If" by Rudyard Kipling                                                                                                                                                     More:

Always have hope,







Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments