21 Suggestions for Success

I found this yesterday and thought it was really interesting and good to know. I feel that success is very important in each of our lives because if we feel successful, than ultimately we will feel better about ourselves. But sometimes it is hard to find ways and feel successful. But I hope that some of these and other suggestions will help you to find ways to feel and be successful.



I do have to say that I don't really agree that much that #1 helps you be more successful. I do agree that it is important to marry the right person and you will be happy if you do that, but I think you can also find success other ways.

I also really like #4. It says "Be the most positive person you know". It's very important to be positive and the more positive you are, the happier and more successful you will be. It would be hard to achieve success without being positive.

#7 is good to remember too. "Have a grateful heart." We are able to have so many things and experiences in our lives that show us for we are. I know sometimes I can take some of the things I have for granted. When I do this I feel bad because I realize how much I have been given. 

#11 and #12 can and should be used everyday. "Commit yourself to improvement and commit yourself to quality." Despite the fact that sometimes we can think we are doing the best that we can in our lives, but we always have need for improvement. And it's also good to remember to have good quality and be the best you can be! 

One that I think it's awesome to remember, especially as we get older is #21. "Don't do anything that wouldn't make your mom proud." I've heard many kids at school and other places that they won't make a good decision because their mom isn't there. Our parents aren't going to be there out whole lives so we need to make good decisions. 

I hope that reading through these ways that you can be successful you can resolve to be more successful. The more successful we are, the better ability we have to help others. 



Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

3 comments