General Conference

General Conference was so amazing!! I felt the Spirit so strongly and learned a lot. I'm grateful for the opportunity we have to learn from our apostles and prophets twice a year. I know they are called of the Lord and teach us what we need to know to improve our lives and testimonies.

My family has a couple of Conference traditions that I love and really help me enjoy General Conference. In the weeks prior we usually have a family home evening lesson where we talk about having questions for things that we need and listen for the answers. I started doing this a few years ago and it really helped me to pay more attention and listen to the spirit. We always make Orange Rolls and play Conference Bingo on Sunday which is so fun because it gives us something to look forward to.

I'd like to share a few of my favorite quotes that really inspired me and encouraged me to do better in the coming months. What was your favorite thing about General Conference? 







I hope you learned a lot from General Conference and can continue to study the messages in order to become better people and disciples of Christ.


Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments