fun

Bedroom Makeover

A few months ago I approached my mom about doing a mini bedroom makeover for my room. Just some new paint and comforter as well as some new furniture and decorations. So I browsed some different room colors and styles to get some ideas, My room was currently light blue with some tree and butterfly murals.
I decided on light gray and my mom got me a nice new comforter with a small table and lamp, She started painting while I was at Trek and we were able to finish when I got back. I love my new color and the way it looks with everything else. 

I saw this cute idea for a photo wall on Pinterest and some of my friends also have one. So I got together a bunch of photos of my friends and family to put on my wall. My friend and I had a fun time putting them up  and I think they turned out great! 




I'm excited for my new room and all the fun stuff that I get to enjoy! 


Always have hope,




Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments