FOCUSED

I just finished a really amazing book called Focused by Noelle Pikus Pace. (An Olympic medalist skeleton athlete). In her book she talked about the importance of setting goals in her life and in her sport and how that has helped her. She also mentions some of the trials she has had in her life and how she has overcome them. 

In this book I learned how important it is to keep your faith through everything that you do. We have and will experience many trials and hard times in this life and keeping faith will help us to press forward. I loved how she used her own experiences and trials to teach others to keep their faith. 

She talked often about choices. She reminded us that everything in our lives happens because of a choice we made, whether good or bad. This really helped me remember that every choice I make can and will affect the rest of my life. 

I learned a lot about how I need to be a good example to everyone around me. You never know who is watching you (I know that sounds creepy!) so we need to be good examples and stand up for what we believe in so we can make a difference in others life. 

Reading this book made me want to be a better person. I figured out some things that I can do better that will help me and hopefully those around me. I read a lot of inspiring quotes that were very motivational for me to remember to keep going through hard times. I highly recommend this book!! 


Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments