Live, Laugh, Love (Happy Birthday!)

Today I wanted to write about 3 words or actions that I feel can guide our lives and make us better people. Plus, it was my birthday yesterday, so I will write a little bit about what I've learned in my 15 years!

I've been thinking about what I think are some important actions and things that we can live by to make our lives good. I came up with kind of an acronym of words. Live, Laugh, Love.

Live

In a lot of the Hallmark movies that I watch,a theme that I often see is the idea that we can't just be experiencing life and going through the motions, we need to live laugh and get something out of it. We will have a much better experience in life if we can try and make the most of it. 

Laugh

Laughing and having fun and enjoy life can make you be a lot happier and have a more exciting life. It is proven that laughing is healthy and that it can make a difference in people's lives. I would encourage you to find joy and ways to laugh in life and it will make you a lot happier. 

Love 

Loving is also a very important thing that needs to be done in life. I've learned through personal experience that people need to feel and know they are loved. So it is vitally important that we give love to others and that we show them that we care. 

I hope that you can take these suggestions and apply these three principles into your life. I know that they will make you a better person and you will be able to accomplish so much more in life. 


Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments