Nauvoo Temple Trip

The youth in our cast had the chance to go to baptisms at the Nauvoo temple on Thursday before we left. Last year when we came for our church history tour; but this time felt different. I was with my new friends and my family, including my grandparents who came up for the last few days.



The Nauvoo temple is such an amazing place with some really rich history. The saints made so many sacrifices in order to complete the temple despite the persecution they were going through. 

And my grandma brought some family names for us to do which was really fun, especially since we were talking about pioneer ancestors and I got to do some of my own! I'm grateful for the chance I had to attend the Nauvoo temple. 


Always have hope,




Colby


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. isn't it so incredible. I love going with the youth during nauvoo because I always feel such a special bond with everyone in there and always get the confirmation that we need each other in our lives!

    ReplyDelete