Dream Job

The other night I was thinking about what my dream job would be. What do I want to do in life? How can I make a difference in the world? I want to make sure I do something that will bless other's lives, but also make me happy. 

My problem is that I can never make up my mind! Whenever I think about careers and what I want to do when I grow up I'm overwhelmed. Over the years I have thought about professions like teacher, doctor, nurse, writer, designer, event planner, etc. I have so many passions and talents, I just want to make sure I use them in the right way. 

Since I don't actually know what I want to do, I'm going to share what my ideal job setting and responsibilities would be, and then maybe I can figure something out from there. 

I would love to work in an office building where I can have a computer to make plans and then discuss them with my coworkers. But I also want to have vacation and free time so I can still spend time with my family.
So basically I want to do something that I love and that I feel excited to do, but where I can help and inspire others. But like I said, I'm still not sure what I want to do when I grow up, but I've still got a while so I'll figure it out. It is coming faster than I think, so hooray for growing up!

Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments