A Day For Love

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you enjoy this holiday as much I as do. Valentines Day is a holiday full of love and happiness. Valentine's day shouldn't be based on boyfriends, girlfriends or even a valentine, it should be based off on how much you love your family and friends.

I've never had a Valentine, and for the first couple of years it hurt me, I felt depressed. But one year I received flowers from my dad, brother, and a friend and that's when I realized Valentines isn't supposed to be romantic, it's supposed to be the love you give and receive from the people you love. Yeah, it may be hard when you go to high school and see all the lovey-dovey couples give each other teddy bears, chocolates, roses, etc. 

But don't ever think that no one loves you. Valentine's day is the day of love and happiness, not the day of romance. So remember if you have Valentine, or even if you don't show love to everyone on this day of love and happiness. Happy Valentine's Day!





Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments