'Hope Works'

Mormon Channel recently came out with this new video series called 'Hope Works' and I love it! I think it goes right along with my purpose for this blog in trying to spread hope and light through the challenges we face. These segments are about real people and how they discovered hope and had enough strength to get through their trials. I've only watched a few of them so far, but I've been really inspired by the amazing stories of faith and perseverance. 

I definitely have a testimony that 'Hope Works'. I've had some difficult times in my life where I've had to rely on Christ and the hope and faith that I have in Him. But I've learned that it's very important to rely on Him constantly, not just in our most trying times. He is always there waiting for us to call on Him and receive the help He is just waiting to give. 

During seminary this year we are studying the New Testament. Never before in my life have I read and studied the Bible like I have in seminary the last two years.  I have really enjoyed learning about the Savior and better recognizing all the things that He does for me.

I would highly suggest going to watch these 'Hope Works' videos. It will change your perspective on life and getting through your challenges. I know you will be inspired a learn a lot. 




Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments