Focus on the Now

Lately, I've been reading Al Fox Carraway's blog. She is so inspiring and lives such an amazing Christ-centered life. If you haven't seen her stuff, you should totally check it out!


This is one of her quotes that I really like. I think sometimes in our lives we get so busy and get our priorities confused and we have a difficult time focusing on what matters most. There's so much joy and happiness each day, we just need to find it and enjoy being where we are. I'm starting to learn this in different areas of my life. I love to plan things. I plan ahead for college, my wedding, and everything I can. But I've discovered it's more important to focus on where I am right now so that I can be the best person I can and not worry so much about the future. So that is another goal I'm going to work on this year is to "focus on the now". And I would invite you to do the same. 


Always have hope,






Colby


You Might Also Like

1 comments