Movie Review: The Greatest Showman

If you haven't seen The Greatest Showman, you need to go as soon as possible! It's one of my new favorites! When I first saw the trailer, I'll admit I was excited because of Zac Efron; because c'mon, we all loved him in High School Musical.

But within a few days of its release, I started hearing everyone talk about the music. So I listened to it and I was immediately OBSESSED! I went home that day and blasted it all through the house. I think my family was done hearing after a while. I had all the songs memorized the next day and couldn't wait to see the movie. I went with my grandma later that week, and my mom told me that I couldn't sing during the movie. I tried so hard but I did have to mouth some songs. I went again with my family a couple days after and they loved it too. And I told my brothers that they would be obsessed with the music too, and they are now playing a duet of one of the songs and it makes me so happy!

This movie is great for families, which is hard to find these days because the movie is centered around family. The characters are so fun and since it's a circus there are a lot of fun tricks and costumes! The Greatest Showman has all the elements of a good movie: suspense, action, romance, humor. And did I mention the writers have gotten many awards for the music??

As you can tell, I love this movie! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so I can watch it over and over. Please comment below if you have seen it, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Always have hope,





Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments