art

Art Night 2018

For the past couple of years Now I Can has hosted an art night as a fundraiser. We have local artists bring their art and then the people who come to the dinner can buy the art and all of the proceeds go to the kids of Now I Can. I love the art night because it is a celebration of the talent that we have in the community that we might not get to see very often. When I see the art it makes me want to go home and try something myself!

We had a great turnout this year and a mix of people who had never heard of Now I Can and ones who have. I always love talking about our charity and how much it means to me. We also had a wide variety of artists and styles that were fun to explore.

My favorite part of the night was when my friends from Riverton came! Some of the student body officers who were heavily involved with Silver Rush were able to come to art night. Even though it's just been over a month since I have seen them I've missed them so much and it was wonderful to see them again. My mom recognized them to everyone and shared the great work that they did for us and showed the video from the closing and something. So much gratitude and love was definitely felt for the students of Riverton High.



I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to participate in art night and experience the talent and love we have in the community. Thanks to everyone who made the night a great success!


Always have hope,



Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments