Stake Youth Conference

Last month I went with some youth from my stake up to St. George for a youth conference. We did multiple activities over the weekend surrounding our theme "Learn of me, Listen to my words, Walk in the meekness of my spirit and ye shall have peace in me." (D&C 19:23). 

The first day we did a hike which everyone else seemed to think was pretty easy, but I kind of had a harder time. Thankfully, my dad came along and was able to help me, I'm so glad he was there. We had some beautiful views and cool-looking rock formations when we got to the top so it was definitely worth it.

We were able to visit some sites down there including the St. George temple, pioneer museums, and the family history center. It was fascinating to learn about the history of the area, the faith and hard work of the people who lived there, and all they were able to accomplish. 

My favorite thing about youth conference was being able to spend time with people who live near me but I don't get to see them often. I increased my relationships with many people and was able to build new ones. I'm so glad I was able to go. 



Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments