Summer Night Concert

Last weekend we had such a wonderful time with our good friends the Mills from Florida. A few years ago they started a family band called Sunshine Mafia! (They recently reached over 100,000 followers on their YouTube channel and they post awesome videos!)

Last year they came and did a concert in our backyard, but this year they are even more famous and it was so much fun! I had the opportunity to sit outside and watch them rehearse during the day and I had a blast! They perform such awesome songs and incorporate dancing and tumbling into almost everyone.

Another fun thing they did was record our Now I Can song. This song was written a few years ago so we could use it in our videos and at events. They all did an amazing job and it turned out great. And when they performed it, I got to sing with them! Their voices were much better than mine but I had a good time!

I'm so grateful for their family and the great examples they have been to me over the years. They always share the light of the gospel with everyone around them and influence others to do good. Their motto is "Spread Sunshine" and their family embodies everything that means. I'm grateful for the love and joy they share.




It was a fun thing to do on a warm summer night and I will remember it forever! Please go check out their channel and share it cause they are the best!!!! And remember SPREAD SUNSHINE!!!!!!


Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments