Miss Amazing Nationals: Nauvoo

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've had a wonderful summer filled with fun times with family and friends. I also recently got a job at a local thrift store so I've been working long hours every day so that hasn't left me much time to write! I also started school on Wednesday so I'm back to the crazy schedule!
I just got back from my trip to Chicago for my national Miss Amazing Pageant. I'm going to write a few different posts about my experiences so it's not too long and I don't bore all of you so I'm going to start with NAUVOO!
I was super excited when my mom suggested that we could go to Nauvoo on the way cause I hadn't been back since we were in the pageant in 2016. As soon as we pulled up I felt the amazing spirit and felt home.
We made it just in time for the Country Fair that happens before the pageant each night. They have dancing, pioneer games, and other fun activities. I was at the dancing station a couple years ago so it was so good to be back.
I loved watching the pageant, but I do have to admit, it was interesting to watch it without our cast and the way we are used to it, but the spirit and feel of the performance were just the same. I hope we are able to go back and do it again. We also got to see some good friends of ours and that was so great! Nauvoo was an amazing way to kick off our trip!
Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments