Christmas and New Years

Hi everyone! It's been awhile! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and spent it with the people you love. I was able to go up to Oregon to visit my dad's family and had a wonderful time! I am grateful that we were all together and able to spend such a memorable holiday together. 

My physics teacher had us do an assignment a couple weeks ago where we wrote about the successes and failures that we've had this year. At first, I couldn't think of very many things I'd done this year, but as I went through each month I realized all the things I've done this year and how they've influenced me. And it was really good for me to be able to focus on the positive things instead of dwelling on the negative.

I think this is a great thing to do by yourself or with your family; especially as your trying to think of resolutions for this year. You are able to see so many great things that happened and also what you might want to change for the upcoming year. 



2016 Recap

February: Surprise Disneyland trip with cousins 
May: Finished Freshman Year!
June: Pioneer Trek

July: Nauvoo
August: EFY
September: Celebrated my 16th birthday!
November: Thanksgiving at my house with the family
December: Christmas in Oregon


It's time for a new year and a clean slate! Here are some of my New Years Resolutions for 2017:

Challenge myself - Increase my confidence - More meaningful prayers - Spend time wisely - Be open to new friendships - Study and learn more about Jesus


What are your New Year's Resolutions?




Always have hope,






Colby







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're a sweetheart Colby! Your 2016 sounds like it was full of wonderful uplifting events! I really should recap my 2016 month by month. As a mother of young kids, I feel like time just blends and I can't quite remember separation of events. Thanks for the idea :) Best of luck on your resolutions- you can do it- you are strong and bright!

    ReplyDelete