fun

Movie Review: Annie

Last Thursday I saw the new "Annie" movie with my family. I was very excited because I had heard so many great things about it. The old "Annie" has been one of my favorite movies growing up for many reasons. I love the music and dancing, along with the messages of the movie.

I really enjoyed the movie. One thing that made it great was the actors. I had never seen movies with any of the actors before, but I had heard that they were good, and this movie proved it. Cameron Diaz does an excellent job and she makes the movie a lot of fun. Jamie Foxx did an excellent job. I love how funny he is and the character he adds to the movie.

One thing I have always loved about "Annie" is the music, which brings energy and fun to the movie. I loved what they did with the music in this new version-- it's much more modern and unique than in the original. I was really excited when they added a beat and cool dance moves to all of the songs.

The character Annie is a great example of hope. Despite all of the things going wrong in her life, she still maintains hope and knows there are better days to come. The song "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow" is a great example of staying positive even through hard times. 

"Annie" is a great family movie and very fun to watch. To be honest, I liked it better than the original! If you get a chance I hope that you could go watch this movie with your family, I highly recommend it. What's your favorite movie you've seen lately?



Always have hope,

Colby



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The most recent movie I have seen that I liked is called Big Heroes 6. It sends a good message about potential and innovation.

    ReplyDelete