Adventures in Moab

Last week was Spring Break for me and my brothers. My family and I got to go down to Southern Utah with some of our neighbors and hike around. I was excited because I enjoy hiking but a little worried about the big cliffs cause we had little kids with us. We went to Canyonlands as well as Arches National Park. And we discovered that because of my disability, I get a free lifetime pass to get into all the National Parks. So hopefully we'll go to a few more in the next couple years. (And if you ever want to go, I'm your girl!)






We hiked Slick Rock in Canyonlands and there were many beautiful views.

We also went to Moab and explored the city, There are so many cute shops and things to see, and we had lunch at a really good taco truck.


I'm slightly obsessed with Jeeps, so I was really excited to find so many!



Goblin Valley was so cool!! There were so many different rock formations I could've spent hours exploring. 

I had so much fun in Moab and was glad I got to spend it with family and friends. My love grew for the outdoors and the beautiful creations we have on this earth. 


Always have hope,





Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments