My Uplifting Weekend

This weekend was LDS General Conference.(If you haven't watched it, I highly encourage you to do so) This is one of my favorite times of the year because we get to hear counsel from the Apostles and Prophet of the LDS church and the things we can do better. It is a great time to spend with family and build traditions. We always make orange rolls and play Conference Bingo. I also love it because I fill up about 20 pages in my journal of notes!:)

They announced some church statistics for 2016, here are a few!

70,946 full-time missionaries
15,882,417 members
155 LDS Temples in operation

There were 5 new LDS temples announced!
1. Brazil
2. Manila, Philippines
3. Nairobi, Kenya
4. Pocatello, Idaho
5. Saratoga Springs

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from General Conference. What are some of your Conference traditions or favorite quotes?






Always have hope,






Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments