EFY

EFY 2017

The second week of August I had the opportunity to attend EFY (Especially For Youth) at BYU. This is a week-long camp where LDS youth go to learn more about the gospel. I went for the first time last year the week after Nauvoo, so my body was so tired and I got sick and had to go home. So I was really excited to go back this year and experience the full effect of EFY.

The theme for this year was on my mind all week and I was able to ponder and learn from it. The theme was "The Way to Become". We learned all week about things we can do to become more like our Savior. These were a few that stood out to me. 


  • Exercising Faith in Him
  • Follow Him
  • Show Christlike Love
  • Bear Testimony of Him

EFY was such an amazing experience and had my testimony strengthened. I had a fabulous company and made some great friendships. I miss it so much but so grateful I was able to go!






Always have hope,






Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments