My 17th Birthday

My birthday was a few weeks ago on September 28. I had a very fun day and celebrations which continued on through the weekend. I'm very grateful for my family sad friends who spoiled me on that day and made me feel so special.


I decided to stay go from school on my birthday because we were having an activity that I didn't want to go to and I wanted to have a fun, relaxing day. I slept in and had some delicious Costco muffins for breakfast. My mom, grandma, and I went to the Provo City Center temple to do baptisms before I went to seminary. (A religious class at school).

My parents and I went to lunch at the Cannon Center which is an all-you-can-eat place on BYU Campus. It's so good and I was definitely full when we left. I got a very nice massage from my neighbor so I was very relaxed. My brother had a football game so I went to that (and they won!) and then we went to dinner at Red Robin. 

I had a very fun day surrounded by friends and family. 16 was a great year but I'm hoping to make 17 an even better one. Cheers to 17!

Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments