#LightTheWorld

I'm so sorry I haven't written in a few months, I've been really busy with school and other activities. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with family and friends and count your blessings. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family!

Can you believe it's already December?? It even started snowing the other day! I'm so excited for the Christmas season and all of the lights, music, and yummy treats. My family has some fun traditions that help us get into the Christmas spirit.

The LDS church started a campaign last year called Light the World where we can spread Christmas cheer "in 25 ways over 25 days". I think this is a great way to do service with your family and remember the true meaning of Christmas. We have a calendar in my house along with a list of things we can do to complete the challenge each day.

I hope to take the opportunity to participate in Light the World by yourself or with your family. It's another great Christmas tradition! :) Every week when I post I will be adding the video for that day of Light the World, but I would encourage you to print the calendar or visit the website so you can see them every day. Have fun lighting the world this month!




Always have hope,


Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments