October General Conference 2017

Last weekend was LDS General Conference which is a semi-annual event where the members of the Mormon faith come together to listen to the words of the prophets. I love General Conference because I always feel so enlightened and edified afterward. 

My uncle and cousin came down from Oregon for the conference so it was really good to spend time with them. (We also continued the celebrations of my birthday which I will write about next week). I loved the messages that were shared throughout the weekend and I wanted to share a few of my favorites.





These talks are now available on lds.org to read and watch and I highly encourage you to do so. You will be uplifted and learn many important things from reading them. I'm so grateful for General Conference and the opportunity to have to "come listen to a prophet's voice". 


Always have hope,







Colby





You Might Also Like

0 comments