My Favorite Holiday Movies

As some of you may know I LOVE watching Hallmark movies! I watch them all throughout the year but they are my favorite during Christmastime. They put me in the Christmas spirit and always have a happy ending. I'm not going to tell you all of my favorite Hallmark movies (but if you really want to know I will gladly tell you), but I'm giving you a list of some of my favorite holiday movies you can watch with your family this season.

Elf

The Polar Express


Christmas on 34th Street

Christmas Oranges


The Santa Claus movies


White Christmas


Home Alone


Holiday Inn


One Starry Christmas

Gift of the Magi


I hope you can enjoy these holiday movies just as my family and I have. Please comment on your favorite Christmas movies below!


Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments