Courage Reins

A few weeks ago I finished a session at Courage Reins. They are an amazing business that gives therapeutic assistance to people with all kinds of disabilities through horseback riding. I went to Courage Reins when I was younger and loved it. (I think that may have sparked my passion for animals). I talked to my mom about going again, and I was super excited!!

The staff and volunteers are so kind and really catered to my needs. They made sure my sessions were personalized and I could do the things I wanted to. And I got to develop a special relationship with my horse because I got to brush her and put the saddle on before each ride. I learned about the care of horses and how to read them.

I really enjoyed my time at Courage Reins. I looked forward to coming and got stronger and learned something new every time. I made new friends who taught me about acceptance and love. If you know someone who could benefit from Courage Reins I highly recommend it. I had a great experience. 


Conference Quote:



Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments