Spring, Spring, Spring!

I love Spring! It's so fun to see all the buds on the trees and all the flowers popping up around the neighborhood. My mom got some new flowers to plant in our front yard and they are growing so quickly, I love seeing the variety of shapes and colors.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons not only for those reasons but because it means school is almost out! 4 more weeks people!!! In my classes, I've started noticing that people are zoning out and ready to be done. But I just keep thinking in a few weeks I'll have 3 months to do whatever I want!

Spring is also when I love to clean and organize my room. I'm not always the best at this, but it's so refreshing when it's done. If you have any ideas on how to organize or clean efficiently, please send them my way.

And the weather is getting better, I hope that it stays sunny for more than a couple of days down here! My mom and I have been able to go on a walk almost every night. It's so fun to hear the birds chirping and see the butterflies all around.

What's your favorite thing about spring?

Conference Quote:






Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments