Vegas 2018

Last year I wrote about going to Vegas with my family for the WAC Basketball Tournament, and I got to go again this year! (I am the ball girl for the UVU Women's Basketball team). It was a blast to cheer on my girls and watch a sport that I love. We had some extra time so we went and visited some unique places.

We pulled up just in time on Wednesday to run into the game. We made signs to show our support for the UVU team. Like last year, I got a special pass that allowed me to go down on the bench and do my normal ballgirl duties. It was definitely a different environment but still so fun! The girls played really well and fought hard, but we just couldn't pull out the win. It was a sad loss but it has been a great season!



My family went to the Bellagio and we saw the gardens as well as the fountains. I really enjoyed seeing all of the architecture in these buildings. It was fun to see all the tourists and people enjoying the sights in Vegas.

Before we left we were able to watch the UVU men play in their game. I got to sit down on the court with members of the women's team and I enjoyed being able to hang out with them before leaving. The game was intense and the student section was very loud and helped us to win the game!

I loved being able to spend a few days in Vegas with my family and cheering on the UVU teams. I'm looking forward to going again next year!

Conference Quote:



Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments