Celebrating Freedom

I've been reflecting upon the freedoms and opportunities we have in this country. We have the ability to do and experience so many things that many people across the world don't. 

I think often we take advantage of these things because they are always there and we don't really think about them. But what if we suddenly didn't have these freedoms? How would that change our gratitude for them? 

The men and women who have fought for our country have sacrificed their lives so that we could have what we do today. I know that I need to express more gratitude to these soldiers for all they do. 

Our pioneer ancestors who walked across the plains also sacrificed greatly. I gained a greater appreciation for them and I was in Nauvoo last year and learned more of their stories. 

I hope you will take time to think about all the blessings we have from living in this country. And that you remember them more and express gratitude for all that we have. 



Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments