fun

My Interviewing Experience

This was supposed to be posted on Friday, but I've had a really busy Spring Break so I'm posting it today.

Yesterday I had a really unique opportunity. We had a photographer from Doterra come to my house to interview my parents and I. They are going to show the interviews at a convention during the summer and tell people a little bit more about Now I Can.

I have to admit that I don't really like to be on TV or interviewed for anything, but this was actually kind of fun! He interviewed my parents first and we just got to sit and watch them. He asked a whole bunch of questions about starting Now I Can and the things that we do there. I know that they've talked about Now I Can a lot, so of course they were naturals!

Then it was my turn. My parents got to talk a little bit about me first. They took some of the stuff I wanted to say but that's ok. He asked me a couple of questions regarding how Now I Can started and how I felt about being able to help other people.

Then he asked me a really interesting question that I had to think about for a second. With all of the therapy you have had, what is your perspective on how the therapy can affect different people? My answer was that the therapy can help different people depending on how hard they chose to work at the things they were doing,

I really enjoyed being interviewed, even though it was a little scary! I think that it was a good experience for me to go out of my comfort zone. But I'm really glad that I won't have to watch the video! I'm happy I was able to have this experience.


Always have hope,

Colby


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can I watch the video? Or is it for Doterra people only?

    ReplyDelete