Adventures in Park City

Right after General Conference on Sunday, my family left to spend a couple of days up in Park City. I was really excited because I haven't stayed there for a long time and it is always fun. When we got up there we were amazed to see that there was still some snow on the mountains for the skiers and snowboarders, which there were a lot of, surprising being April!





On Monday we slept in, went to McDonald's for breakfast, and then went shopping at the Outlets. I always love shopping at the Outlets because there is such a variety of things to buy. We looked at a lot of stores and I got some earrings, a shirt, a skirt, and a scarf. So I'm excited to have a new outfit!




In the afternoon we did something really fun. We went to The National Ability Center. They do some really cool things and have fun activities for people with disabilities. Some of the activities they have are: equestrian, rock climbing, challenge course, bike riding, water  activities, etc. And they have a bunch of adaptable things for each of those. And another neat thing is that  families can also participate in all of these activities. I was really glad we went there and I'm glad they are making a difference in the community.

On Monday night we went to a really fun restaurant called Baha Cantina. They have really good Mexican food, we had really good appetizers and meals and I think we will definitely have to go there again! When we got home we watched the NCAA Championship against Wisconsin and Duke. I wasn't really cheering for any specific team, I just wanted to watch the game. It was a really crazy game but it was great when Duke won. I'm sad basketball season is officially over!

I had a really fun time in Park City and I am glad I was able to spend it with my family. It was a great way to kick off Spring Break!

Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments