fun

Kindness Rally

A couple of weeks ago we had a really fun event in Provo called the Kindness Rally. This rally was to promote kindness throughout our schools and communities. This rally came about because of Rachel's Challenge. You can learn more about that here.

My school has done lots of fun activities over the past few months to prepare for this rally. I was really excited because I knew it would be a good experience for the community tom share our acts of kindness and spread it!

My choir also got to do a really fun thing for the rally. We had the opportunity to sing the National Anthem. It took a lot of practice and work but I think it went really well because I felt we did a good job and hope other people liked it. 

Another fun thing that we got to do was each school got to carry a kindness chain that showed our schools' had done through the stadium. Our school's chain was really long. It was really fun to hear the different acts of kindness that everyone had done. 

It was fun to participate in the kindness rally. I really liked being with my friend too. Always remember to show kindness to everyone around you!

Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I didn't know about Rachel's challenge. I just visited the site. What a way to make something so ugly and painful turn into something powerful and beautiful. Kindness is such a good part of humanity.

    ReplyDelete