fun

School's Out! Scream and Shout!

Well school ended on Thursday so it is officially Summer. I'm glad I finished 8th grade and that it is now summer. I'm hoping since I won't be as busy with school anymore, it will give me time to post more often. But you guys have to remind me if I don't!

My 8th grade year was the best school year ever! I made tons of new friends and really enjoyed all of my classes. I felt that this year I learned more than I've ever learned in a school year before. Even though this was kind of a tough year for me personally, I felt a lot of support from my friends and enjoyed going to school to get my mind off of some other things. 

Now that school's out, I can experience and enjoy my summer plans. My family and I have a lot of fun trips and activities planned. Over the next couple of months I will be pretty busy between all of my family things and my 3 hours of cheer practice every day :), but hopefully I will still find time to write about the things that I'm doing.

If throughout the summer months you think of something you want me to post about, or if you want a guest post or another fun post, please let me know! Sometimes I kind of struggle with post ideas and so it's good for me to have feedback from my readers about want they want to read, so please don't hesitate to say anything. I hope you enjoy the first week of Summer!!

 Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't believe you are now in high school!! Woo! I want you to post STORIES! Stories about your trips, and maybe a time or two you could post about a cool person you met, or an ancestor!! I also always love hearing what good books other people read (I always hope to get to the library), and I like pictures!

    ReplyDelete