Now I Can Run to Walk 2016

Last year I wrote about the Now I Can Run to Walk and how much fun it was; well it's coming up again! It is May 21 and there is a 5k and 1 mile run. It is a really fun event for the family and a great way to support an amazing cause. 

The run is one of my favorite events of the year because I think it is a great way to bring the community together. I always enjoy the run because I can visit with patients and their families and others I normally wouldn't see very often. 

My favorite thing about the run is watching the Now I Can kids cross the finish line. Having previously known all the struggles and things that these kids go through, it makes it even more surreal. Watching them push through with their family by their side, and seeing the big smile on their face as they cross the finish line is fantastic. Everyone around them is smiling and has tears brimming on their eyes. 

If you are available this Saturday, I would highly recommend coming to the Now I Can Run to Walk. I promise you won't regret it! It will be so fun for your family and friends to come and enjoy some food and get some exercise. You can visit this website to register today! 




Always have hope,






Colby




You Might Also Like

0 comments