Dear Mom, 

Happy Mother's Day! I thank Heavenly Father everyday that I have you as a mom. You are the best one I could ask for. You are such a great example to me of many things including kindness, leadership, and a love and understanding of the gospel. I've loved getting to have you as both my Young Women's president and Sunday School teacher over the past four years. I've learned so much from you. 

I love watching you do things for and with Now I Can. The love and friendship you have developed with the patients and their families and you can tell how much that means to them.

You are such a great mom to me. When I need someone to talk to or just hang out with, your always there. I'm glad I have you because when I get sad that I don't have a sister, I know I have you. 

You've taught me so many valuable skills including work and using your time wisely. Even though I sometimes don't like it in the moment, I know that it will help me and make a big difference in my life. 

Thanks for everything you've taught and done for me mom. You mean the world to me and I will never be able to repay for all that you've done for me! Thanks for everything.

Love, 

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments