Pioneer Gratitude

Another thing we did at Trek was each of us were asked to come with some pioneer stories to share. Someone that inspired you or did something pioneerish in their own way, My grandma is a very avid family researcher and so I had lots of family history stories and people at my disposal so I was able to have those to share with my family at trek.

It was really fun and amazing for me to hear about the faith and trust that these people had as they went across the plains and suffered through the extreme things that they did. They endured things that were unimaginable and that they shouldn't have made it through because of the miracles of the Lord.

As I was listening and reading through my own stories and others, I found myself thinking if I have the faith to do all the things that they had to do. Going through the experiences I did on trek makes me so grateful that I have the life that I do today. But I learned that I need to be a lot more grateful for the things I have.


Always have hope,




Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments