Back to the Blogging World

I'm so sorry it's been forever... again!! I feel like I'm always writing these apologies because I'm so busy and don't really have a lot of time to write, but I promise I really want to! The past few months I have been so busy with starting my senior year of high school, taking 3 college classes, working almost every day after school, and submitting college applications! there hasn't been that much going on that I feel anyone would want to read about, but I have had some neat experiences I want to share. (And I never did finish writing about my Miss Amazing experiences, maybe I'll get to it eventually?)

With this week being Thanksgiving, I've really been thinking about the little things I'm grateful for. I know I tend to think of the big things (house, clothes, food, etc) that we shouldn't take for granted because there are people who don't have those blessings, but there are plenty of little things we don't always recognize. Here are a few I thought of:

* A free period at the beginning of the day so I can study and do homework (trust me it's needed)
* Getting emails from my friends on missions each week
* My Christmas music playlist (I can't wait for Christmas!)
* Caramel apples from neighbors
* Hot chocolate
* UVU games

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with your families and remember all the things you're grateful for. Thanksgiving is the start of the holiday season, so there are lots of fun times to come! I will be back next week with more stories! Happy turkey eating! :)


Image result for thanksgiving quotes funny



Always have hope,




Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments