LDS

Movie Review: Errand of Angels

This weekend I watched the movie Errand of Angels. I've been wanting to see this movie for a while so I was really excited. As I've written about before I love missionary work and everything about it, especially when it's sister missionary work!

This movie is about Sister Taylor who was called to Austria and all the things she experienced on her mission. It's based on a true story so it is all very realistic.


My favorite part about this movie was the love Sister Taylor had for the gospel. Since the beginning of her mission she was very enthusiastic and ready to share the gospel. And she also learned how to love and care for others' just as the Savior does. 

I learned a lot from this movie about loving others and showing love for Jesus. Watching this movie has made me even more excited to go and serve a mission when I'm older and teach others about the gospel that I love!



Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments