Inspired

I watched a Hallmark movie last week that really got my mind running. The main character writes a book about what inspired her and how it changed her perspective on things. I began to think about inspiration and what it can do in our lives.

The definition of inspiration is "the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative." In other words, inspiration gives us an idea to do something from what we would normally think of doing. Inspiration can change people's lives. 

We can be inspired by many different things. I personally am inspired by things like pictures, words, music, people, books, movies, etc. Anything that moves us in a certain way can be inspirational. 

I'm grateful for all of the inspiration I have received in my life. It has made me a better person and helped me to realize what I want to do in my life. I also want to be a source of inspiration to others by the things that I do and say. 



Christmas Advent GIF day 18





Matthew 2: 9-10 - "And, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them." 




Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments