My Organizing Tips

I really love organization. Ever since I was little I have always loved to be organized. It makes me feel better knowing that all of my stuff is in a specific place. And since it is the new year and a perfect time to try something new and exciting, I would like share a few of my favorite organization tips, some things that have worked for me.

1. Use Shelves- I know it sounds weird but it really works. I have shelfs everywhere in my room and closet. It's nice if be able to put things on display. And I also like to organize my papers and books nicely on shelves. I have shelves for a lot of different things throughout my room, books, games, folders, stuffed animals, etc. 




2. File Folders/Organizers- I love these! They are so nice and easy to use. There are a lot of different kinds depending on the type of files you have. I use one where the shelves can be pulled out easily for easy organization. I use these for extra school work and papers that I want to keep so they are organized. 


3. Totes- I use totes for a lot of things. Some people think that you shouldn't use totes for organizing things but I disagree! I use totes for a lot of things and I like them because they are also very easy to store. You can put anything in them and then can stay more organized. I use totes for things like crafting supplies, doll clothes, papers, etc. 



4. Drawer Organizers- My mom buys these things at Ikea and other stores. They are so nice for toys and socks. You can put them in your drawer and it helps everything inside to stay organized! These are good for younger kids if they have lots of things that are stuffed in drawers, you can label these to help them stay more organized. 





5. Jewelry Hangers and Organizers- I have a lot of jewelry that I've received over the years. I was given a cute jewelry box to put them all in. But since I have so much jewelry, it wouldn't all fit in there. And every time I got a piece of jewelry out to wear, it would be tangled with something else. So with a gift card from my Grandparents, I got this jewelry hanger where  I can hang necklaces and bracelets, etc. It hangs on my wall so I can get to it easily. I also have an earring organizer where I can put earrings through a screen and they will stay nice and organized. 



6. Pot and Pan Hangers- My mom uses these more than I do right now, but I'm sure I will use them in the future! These are so nice especially if you have lots of pots and pans. It frees up more space for other things in your kitchen. Our hangers hang right above the stove and oven for easy access. 



I hope the tips that I have shared can help you stay more organized this year. Organization is a wonderful thing because it can help you feel more calm if you're organized. Please feel free to comment below with some organizing tips you have! I would love to hear them! 



Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My organizing tip that I have to give to myself frequently is: Give away throw away! When you have too much stuff to organize, it's time to start giving away and throwing away :)

    ReplyDelete