Meet My Cousin: Our Guest Blogger

I am super excited for my post today. I have my first guest blog post! It is from my awesome cousin Makei. He just started his blog and he's going to tell you all about it! I hope you enjoy! (I also did a guest post on his blog if you want to check it out)!


Guest Blog Post from Makei Tupou. Here is the link to his blog.


Hello everyone! My name is Makei and I am Colby’s cousin. We decided to guest on each other’s blogs today, so here I am! I am a 16 year old guy and I absolutely love photography. Actually, my blog revolves around photography. I recently started photography just a few months ago and it has been so much fun so far. I decided to start my blog because Colby suggested it. 

I have known Colby her whole life and have seen first hand how hard she works. Colby has so much dedication and works so hard for anything that she wants to accomplish. Watching her grow and overcome her difficulties and trials has been such an inspiration to me. I’m sure all of you will soon realize how inspiring she is just from reading her posts!

I am in high school, and I’ll admit, it is really hard. Stress and anxiety are a big part of my daily schedule. Trying to balance school, extra curricular activities and a job can be really difficult. Stress and anxiety have been one of my weaknesses for a really long time. I always got stressed over the smallest things no matter how important they were. Over the past years, I have learned that bottling up my feelings and emotions will only lead to something worse. Throughout high school, I have been looking for ways to get myself involved in a hobby that helps me to express my emotions in a positive way. I tried so many things and finally found something that I loved, photography. 

Finding something creative to do is so life changing. It has helped me to express my emotions in a way that I can inspire others and satisfy myself. I know plenty of other people that have dealt with anxiety and stress in their own lives and it can really weigh us down. I want anyone and everyone to know that no matter how hard and busy life can get, we can always find a way through it. I highly recommend finding a creative and positive way to fight through and distract ourselves from the trials that life throws at us. 

Colby has always been and always will be such an inspiration to me and my family. It amazes me how positive and happy she always is. She never lets her trials and difficulties get her down. If you don’t know Colby she is so talented. She is so smart and is such a talented writer and leader. 

I would love it for all of you to visit and follow my blog. I try to post weekly or whenever I am able to do a photo shoot. I constantly post multiple pictures from shoots and hope that everyone can enjoy them. My blog is theurbanmoons.blogspot.com. I’m so happy Colby asked me to post on her blog. Thank you everyone for having me!



You Might Also Like

0 comments