Pentatonix Concert

Last night I had a really fun opportunity. For Christmas my parents gave me 2 tickets to the Pentatonix concert at UVU. The concert was last night. For those of you who don't know who Pentatonix is, they won the Sing Off show a couple of years ago, and since then have become very popular. I enjoy listening to their music and watching their music videos so I was excited to go to their concert.

I took my really good friend so she could enjoy it too. There were a lot of people there and it was filled to the top of the venue. When they came out they said that it was their fullest sad funnest concert. So I was glad I was there to be able to experience it.

It was really loud as thy were singing. There were a bunch of people screaming and so it was kind of hard to hear the songs, but it was a really fun environment. I think it is so amazing that everything they sing is acapella. Their voices are just so strong and amazing. I can believe they are able to make the sounds they can.

One of the coolest parts of the concert for me was when their beatboxer came out to play the cello. The rest of the group found him because of a video he posted on YouTube. It was amazing! I was in total awe of what he was doing. And then he started beat boxing with it and it was awesome! I enjoyed his performance a lot.

I am really glad I had the opportunity to go to the Pentatonix concert. They make such cool music and they've inspired so many people. I hope that if you haven't gotten the chance to check them out that you will and I hope you enjoy what you find! Have a great day!




Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OH I BET THE SHOW WAS AWESOME!!! I wanted to go to that. Paul texted me just yesterday and said "I think we missed the Pentatonix concert." I was so bummed. But now I am so glad to know you went! Thanks for sharing details and pictures!

    ReplyDelete