I am Grateful for The Book of Mormon

Today I had the wonderful experience of finishing the Book of Mormon. This book is another testament of Jesus that has many accounts and of people and prophets throughout time. I have only read the Book of Mormon a couple of times in my life so I was excited to finish it again! I am going to share with you some things I love about the Book of Mormon! 

I am very glad that I have the Book of Mormon available to me in my life. Everything that is in it can help us in some way with what we are going through in our lives. Even though it may not seem like it, we can relate to things in the Book of Mormon, even though they happened a really long time ago. 

One thing that I love about the Book of Mormon is all the prophets and apostles that share their experiences. Each of those people experienced many amazing things that we all can learn from. They all have very strong testimonies of the gospel and are great missionaries. I have learned a lot from them from reading the Book of Mormon. 

I could write for hours about how much I love the Book of Mormon and how much I have learned from it! It is truly an insoired word. If you haven't gotten the chance to read the Book of Mormon, I highly encourage you to do so. You will learn so much and become a better person. If you would like to learn more about the Book of Mormon, please visit Mormon.org. Or let me know if you have any questions. I am truly grateful for the Book of Mormon. It has changed my life! 



Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post you future missionary you!! I love the Book of Mormon too. I agree that it can relate to our every day lives, in many a surprising way.

    ReplyDelete