Memories

I've been thinking about memories. Memories are very important. We rely on the memories that we have of the people we know and the things we have experienced. Most of the happy things that we know of, are memories that we have that we remember.

Whenever I watch a movie or a show about a person who has lost their memory, I always feel bad for them because I don't know how they can live without knowing where you've come from and the things that have happened to you.

I don't know what I would do without the memories that I have had. They shape me for who I am today, if I didn't have my memories, I would be a complete different person. As I look at pictures and videos from years ago, I remember the things that I've experienced before.

The other day my mom brought out a giant picture that I took with my cousins a longtime ago. The day that we took that picture is one I will always remember because we had so much fun! I am grateful that we still have that picture so that I can remember it forever.

I challenge you to think about the memories that you have. Take a look at pictures, videos, or anything that triggers the memories that you have. Think about how those memories have made a difference in your life. As you think about these memories, make a goal to make new memories.



Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments