Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is dad's birthday. I would like to take some time to write about how much I love and care for my dad and how grateful I am that he is part of my life.


My dad is such an amazing example to me. He works so hard in everything that he does for work and for our family. He is willing to do anything that my mom or any of us ask him to do. 

One thing that I really admire about my dad is his spirituality. He works very hard in his calling and always has great insight. Something that is great about my dad is that he is always reading his scriptures. That serves as an example to me to try and read my scriptures more often. 


I love my dad and appreciate all that he does for me and my family. He is a great example to me and I hope to be like him someday. I love you Dad! Happy Birthday! 


 Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your dad truly is as you described. What a sweet birthday post.

    ReplyDelete