My Happiness Book

One day one of my young women leaders told me I should write a book someday. I have always loved writing and have enjoyed coming up with little stories, but I never aspired to write a book. I thought this would be a good experience for me to think what I would write about if I were to write a book. 

As I pondered over this for the next few days, I thought of a brilliant idea. I could write a book on happiness. People are always telling me that one of my best traits is happiness. Maybe I could share with others some keys about being happy. 

I am not always happy, in fact most of the time I'm not in a particularly happy mood. But as my drama teacher always says, "Fake it 'til you make it!" Sometimes I'm not sad I just don't really feel like being super happy. But one thing that I have found is that if I make myself happy, or find something that makes me happy, than my happiness is a lot more self-conducted. 

I think it's important to choose to be happy and positive even when we don't feel like it.  If we continually try to have a happy attitude, then it will be easier to do so when it's hard.

I've learned many important lessons about happiness in my years.  I know that it is better for you and everyone around you if you are happy.  It makes your life so much better and things are much more enjoyable.  So remember to be happy.

Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That phrase about happiness being able to be self-conducted is so wise!

    ReplyDelete