Happy Belated Birthday Cooper!!

Today I'm doing a birthday post for my brother Cooper. His birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I haven't gotten the chance to do it yet, so sorry it's late. 

Cooper and I have so much fun together! He knows how to have fun and likes sharing his fun experiences with others. Some of my best memories are from activities I've done with him. He is growing up so fast! I still remember when he was this age!


Another thing I love about Cooper is the concern that he shows others. Whenever I come home from something he always asks how it went and wants to know about it. And when I feel sad and am having a hard day, he always is worried about me and wants to know how he can make it better!

One thing I really admire about Cooper is his love for children, and seeing them love him back. Ever since he was little he has always had sort of a magic touch with kids. He loves playing with them and it's so fun to watch his babysit them because he just has so much fun with them. He's going to be a great dad someday. 

I'm grateful that Cooper is my brother and for all of the things he has taught me. I have become a better person and have learned more about myself from being with him. I hope he always remembers how much I love him and what he means to me. Happy Belated Birthday to this handsome 11 year old!!!



Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SO TRUE. He is great with kids. :) JT and CC agree completely.

    ReplyDelete