Changes


I think I've changed in a lot of ways both physical and emotional in the last month. A couple of weeks ago I talked about the first week of school and how that went. I think that started to be the beginning of my changes. 

I've changed a lot since since starting high school in ways that can help me for the rest of my life. The other day in Sunday School we were talking about the Decade of Decision being from 14-24 and the decisions and changes made in your life during that time. 

I think it's important to recognize and think about goals that you have. I've realized some things that I want to accomplish in my schooling years and on into college. I want to be able to have good study and homework habits so I can keep up my grades. I also want to make an effort to go to all of the classes I can and not be absent. :)

My mom also made a comment the other night that I'm becoming more social. It's never really been hard for me to be talkative and make friends, but sometimes it's hard for me to interact and hang out with those friends! I think being in high school has helped to increase my friends and making it so I have to be social. And I think cheer is also making a difference!

I'm very grateful that I'm able to be making and recognizing changes in my life that are making me a better person. I know that if I keep making changes for the better, than it will make a big difference in my life, and yours too!





Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are exciting changes Colby! And yes, the decade of decisions- what a full and exciting time of life. You have a good perspective on it right now.

    ReplyDelete