Who is your "Cheerleader"?

I've had many "cheerleaders" in my life for lots of different things. In the past, it was sometimes hard for me to accept and appreciate people cheering for me, but later I realized it can be very motivating. 

I feel like some of the first "cheerleaders" I had was in P.E. I often struggled with some of the activities and sports. At first it was awkward for me that people would cheer me on, but then it started to feel good! My favorite memory of this was when I would be running and some of my classmates (boys) would come back and finish the run with me! 

With my brothers' playing football and basketball, my parents an I have always been there to cheer them on. But I've never really done anything, until now, that would require cheerleaders (ironic huh?) But it's fun to have my family and friends want to come to the games to cheer me on! It makes me feel a lot better about myself and the things I'm doing when I have "cheerleaders".  



Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments