Childhood Memories

We were watching family videos on Sunday and it was really fun to see some of the things that happened when I was little. Most of them I don't remember, but it's fun to learn about them. I also love looking through scrapbooks and at old photos.  

I have a lot of pictures with my cousins when I was little, and it is fun to look through those because I love spending time with them. They are some of my best friends and we've had many memorable times together. 



In one of my scrapbooks a lot of the pictures are ones I have taken myself. When I was little, my brother and Iv were on some trial where we had a disposable camera for a week, and we got to take pictures of things. I took pictures of everything! My room, toys, family, furniture, basically anything I could find!

Looking at those pictures made me think of the toys I played with and things I liked to do when I was little. As far back as I can remember, I've been obsessed with dolls. I love dressing them, taking care of them, and pretending to be a mom. There were many nights I would stay up late feeding them bottles and stuff. I would even dress them up for church!





I have quite a few American Girl Dolls because they're the funnest for me to play with. The little outfits they come with are the cutest, so I loved playing with those. It was so fun for me to watch their movies and play with them at the same time! I have had really good times with my American Girl Dolls. 

Another thing that I loved to do is play in kitchens and with pots and pans. I would pretend to cook things in my Dora kitchen. My mom even got me a set of kitchen supplies from Ikea! At night I had this notebook that I would pretend to take people's orders at restaurants. 




I hope you enjoyed hearing about some of the things I enjoyed doing when I was little. I think it's good every once in a while to look back at things from a while ago at some of the greatest memories we have. Our memories help form us to become who we are today. 

And sorry about the pictures, they came out weird when I put them on here! :)



Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments